Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Emilie Autumn Concert!!! *with puctures of course*

On Friday October 9th 2009 at The Opera House in Toronto Canada was..




The Emilie Autumn



concert! = O.M.G Amazing !

What a frigg'n show, it wasn't even a concert.
If i were to mix Cirque du Soleil, Pirates, a violin,
Victorian-ness, a brothel and an Asylum
- throw them all together you get the EA concert.

the only thing that bugged me was that it started a few hours late. if it wasn't for the girl beside us who handed us some granola bars Me and Shem would have starved to death..
Ok I'm may be exaggerating a bit but you get the point.


Anyways like i promised! picture time!



Getting ready!

Photobucket

Finished product

Shem
Photobucket

and Me :)

Photobucket

Full outfits

Photobucket

ok i swear i'm not just flashing there's a story behind it.
well that heart was my wallet that i made. i figured out later on that it was a bad placement idea...
especially when i had to get my passport out for the bouncer. yeah it was special .

Photobucket


our close up lol, while on the subway

Photobucket


it finally starts 2 and a half-ish hours late.

Photobucket

EMILIE!!!

Photobucket


Her mask - gah we're so close! right at the bar :P

Photobucket

no mask .......Eeeeee!

Photobucket

Everyone in the shot and she played the violin

Photobucket

Captain maggot! <3 src="http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y34/Xx_abusive_xX/pictures200515.jpg" alt="Photobucket" border="0">

everyone and the old wheelchair

Photobucket

Die's of amazing-ness

Photobucket


Suchhhhhh a good concert,i'd have to say the best i've ever been to..

1 comment:

  1. Stumbled across your blog whilst looking for some EA pictures to use for some wall decorations I'm making to make my university room less boring.

    Your make up turned out splendiferously! Either you cheated and photoshopped your skin so smooth or your years in the Asylum have given you a fantastic complexion and plenty of time to hone your MUA skills. Your DA account makes me know its the latter. If I had money (which I don't) and lived in Canada (which I don't) then I'd have to hire you as my permanent MUA. Love the work you do :) Also, hope you're all ok after that car accident!

    Love your purse placement, makes your outfit that bit more special and I'm sure the bouncer didn't mind.

    And I agree, her shows are so fucking amazing. There's nothing much else you can say. Its really something you have to experience for yourself isn't it?

    ReplyDelete