Saturday, August 1, 2009

Tutorial!

Yup that's right! :new:

My first ever picture tutorial, on Blue lips!:boogie:

and I have to say...

it was a lot harder then i thought it would be and defiantly a lot more time consuming.. A lot.

Lets just say i had my moments with my computer :crash:

but it was worth it.. hopefully.


So as most of you know I've taken a poll on DeviantART on which make-up you would like to see made into a tutorial first and the oblivious winner is
:trophy: *Red black and white - [link]

Figures most of you pick the most difficult to recreate first.

so that will be the first tutorial on eye make-up. I'm not sure it will be made into a Video tutorial,

I'll try but I don't think it will turn out that great because my camera video isn't all that great. we'll see.


So that's all for now,
let me know what you think about my first picture tutorial :flirty:

Go check it out! *points down at picture, Click it!*


:blowkiss:



No comments:

Post a Comment