Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Vote for me on DeviantART

Hello to everyone who has a DeviantART account!

I was wondering if you all could do me a favor,

I'm Nominated for a DeviantART award

-- (PHOTOGRAPHY) -- Most Promising Make Up Artist

and i was wondering if you had some time if you could please vote for me.

Important

You have to vote in a Note.

so just copy and paste this:
________________________________________________


I vote for
:icondead-rose-16:
~Dead-Rose-16

-- (PHOTOGRAPHY) -- Most Promising Make Up Artist

________________________________________________

Here's a link to it, it says Note right at the top beside search:

http://thedeviantawards.deviantart.com/journal/25175390/

^^^^Click Click Click Click Click Click^^^^


Voting has already started!
and Voting closes on the 30th of June.

It would mean a lot to me if I won :)

Thanks so much if you can.

*Plus feel free to add me to your watch ^.^


http://dead-rose-16.deviantart.com/




No comments:

Post a Comment